8 Moves to Try at Home
POWER LUNGE FORWARD WITH JABS
A: Lift right leg up with foot at left knee, with hands in Boxing Guard position.
PILOXING FLAT BACK
A: Stand upright with feet together, legs bent and arms reaching out to the sides.
A: Stand with feet parallel and arms in Boxing Guard position.
A: Lunge with right leg back, arms reaching out toward the side.
A: Stand with right leg behind you, arms in Boxing Guard, fists turned with palms facing toward you.
A: With right leg by left knee, rotate knee to side, arms reaching out to the side.
A: Get down on all fours, with left forearm on floor and right hand on floor. Cross right knee behind left foot.
A: Lie on back with legs up in a V position. Lift head off floor with elbows out to the side.
source:sparkpeople.com by Melissa Rudy
You might also like:
- 6 Exercises to Rebuild Your Core after Pregnancy
- 9 Great Exercises for Neck Pain
- Best Exercise to Lose Weight
- Strengthen Your Core Without Wrecking Your Back
- 6 Ways To Sneak In Your Exercise
- The Top 5 Exercises You're Doing Wrong
- 7 Moves to Lose Your Love Handles
- Aim to 'Lose Your Love Handles'
- The Best Exercises for Lower Abs
- 10 Oblique Exercises for a Flat Stomach, Fast
- 8 Moves to Try at Home
- This HIIT Workout Burns Fat and Builds Muscle Like...
- Top 10 Moves for Thinner Thighs
- Weight Loss Exercise Programs